Central Financial Control
Central Financial Control is an amazingly hidden business. It appears to be all smoke and mirrors, but is thought to be based in Anaheim, CA, and specialize in the collection of healthcare debt. Central Financial Control operates does business as (“DBA”) an entity called “Tenet Healthcare.” Then it conceals itself further behind a parent company named “Syndicated Office Systems, Inc.” Central Financial Control has been subject to at least one class action lawsuit in California. If you should find yourself in Central Financial Control’s searchlight, it’s imperative that you understand your rights.
Stop Central Financial Control Harassment
When it comes to collecting healthcare debt, debt collection agencies like Central Financial often contact people who are frail, aged, or in some way incapacitated. You should be aware that, regardless of which state you live in, Central Financial (or any other debt collection agency) is bound by a federal law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. This law says that debt collectors are prohibited from a number of practices, such as:
- They may not threaten to use violence or harm you.
- They may not publish lists of names of people who do not pay their debts.
- They may not swear at you
- They may not falsely claim to be an attorney.
- They may not tell you they will arrest you, seize your property, or garnish your wages, unless they prove they are legally entitled to do so.
- They may not use a phony company name or send you anything that may look like an official document from the government or a court unless it is, in actuality, a valid document.
Be especially careful that a debt collection agency such as Central Financial Control does not tack on any fees, interest, or other levies in addition to your outstanding debt. This, too, is likely against the law.
Central Financial Control Contact Information
Central Financial Control
1500 S. Douglas Road
Anaheim, CA 92806
Central Financial Control Phone Number: 714-704-4000
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."