Is 800-806-3342 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 800-806-3342, chances are you’re sick of the telephone harassment. Thankfully, you don’t have to put up with the debt collector abuse. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 800-806-3342:
- 800-806-3342 is a number used by Allied Interstate.
- Allied Interstate is a debt collection agency based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Allied Interstate has been in hot water with both the Minnesota Department of Commerce and the Federal Trade Commission, and paid a $1.75 million fine to the FTC.
- Allied Interstate’s collection activities include collecting on defaulted student loans on behalf of the Department of Education.
Calls from 800-806-3342 Can Put You on Edge
Here’s the bottom line…. When Allied Interstate calls from 800-806-3342, the debt collection agency can put you on edge. Around the web, consumer discussion boards are filled with complaints about calls from 800-806-3342. Here are just a few samples of what consumers are saying:
- One harassed consumer reported, “They say they want to speak to Timothy. I tell them there is no one here by that name. They say that they will remove me from the call list. I get another call a week later and it’s the same routine.”
- Another noted, “I am being harassed by frequent calls from this number telling me to call them back with a vague reference to a debt.”
- A third wrote, “I have received daily recorded messages on machine regarding ‘debt Information’ with nothing else but a phone number.”
Phone harassment is an all-too-common tactic of debt collection agencies. In today’s technological age, pre-recorded messages (robocalls) and automated dialing systems mean that most debt collection agencies autodial consumers, and only connect them with a live person when a consumer actually answers the phone. Unfortunately, this also means that when the technology goes haywire, consumers are made to suffer even further.
More Complaints About 800-806-3342
There are hundreds of other complaints on consumer discussion boards about calls from 800-806-3342. Here are just a few:
- “They call twice a day leave no messages. When I try to answer there is only indistinguishable noise on the other end. I have no credit issues.”
- “I have received daily recorded messages regarding ‘debt Information’ with nothing else but a phone number.”
- “They call my cell phone several times a day. I’m a nanny and can’t have my phone ringing all the time. If it’s so important to call me four or five times a day, then why don’t they leave a message?”
- I receive probably about 50 calls every day from this number. They have never left a message.”
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 800-806-3342, it can be unnerving. One consumer wrote “I have blocked the number, and I still get three to four calls a day.”
The Power of the Law is Behind You
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can put a stop to the abuse. The federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) says that you can sue harassing debt collectors in federal court and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers in federal court and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’ve been receiving phone calls from 800-806-3342, it’s time to call Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us