Is 407-965-3515 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 407-965-3515, you can take some solace in the fact that you’re not alone. Better yet, you don’t have to put up with harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 407-965-3515:
- 407-965-3515 is a phone number used by Southwest Credit Systems.
- Southwest Credit Systems is a debt collector that also collects on behalf of debt buyers.
- Southwest Credit Systems collects on virtually every type of debt, including financial services, student loans, auto loans, and home equity loans.
Because Southwest Credit Systems collects on behalf of debt buyers and calls from 407-965-3515, here’s what you need to know about debt buyers:
- When a consumer doesn’t pay a bill, the company (a credit card company, a doctor’s office, or any other type of business) eventually has to write off the debt.
- The debt can no longer be considered part of the business’ accounts receivable and is no longer an asset.
- The original creditor can bundle its old debts and sell them to a debt buyer.
- After buying the debt portfolio for pennies on the dollar, a debt buyer may hire a company like Southwest Credit Systems; in turn, Southwest Credit Systems calls consumers from 407-965-3515 in order to try and collect those old debts.
Complaints About Calls from 407-965-3515
But here’s the deal…. Around the web, consumer discussion boards are rife with complaints about calls from 407-965-3515:
- One harassed consumer noted, “I have been getting a lot of calls (automated) from this number looking for someone else. I am registered on the do-not-call list and I still get a lot of calls.”
- Another consumer warns, “Don’t acknowledge any debt from them as they have bought your debt from the utility, which has already written it off.”
- A third consumer has had it, saying, “These people are relentless, and call several times every week.”
But here’s the deal…. When Southwest Credit Systems is calling from 407-965-3515, the debt collectors are often calling the wrong person. Around the web, consumer discussion boards are vocal with complaints about calls from 407-965-3515. More often than not, those complaints revolve around cases of mistaken identity.
Take Control and Fight Back!
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."