Is 205-623-5370 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 205-623-5370, you can take solace in the fact that you’re not the only one suffering. The silver lining to this very gray cloud is that you don’t have to put up with harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 205-623-5370:
- 205-623-5370 is a phone number used by debt collection agency Hunter Warfield.
- Hunter Warfield is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.
- Hunter Warfield specializes in funeral care collections and multiple housing unit collections.
Do Calls from 205-623-5370 Make You Crazy?
Here’s the situation…. When Hunter Warfield calls from 205-623-5370, it can get on your nerves. Consumer discussion boards around the web are filled with complaints about calls from 205-623-5370. Here are some of the things folks are saying:
- One harassed consumer wrote, “This number was associated with another person. And they keep calling and harassing. I told them they had the wrong number. They just wont listen.”
- Another consumer reported, “They called and posed as some organization that was taking a survey about student loan debts.”
- A third said, “I keep getting calls at least once daily. No one says anything.”
This pattern is all-too-common with debt collectors. These days, debt collection agencies routinely employ auto-dialers to “robocall” consumers. In addition, they get huge data files from original creditors, yet the files often contain incorrect information, such as a balance due when no money is owed. Moreover, debt collectors sometimes do things that are outrageous, such as calling the next of kin for someone who is deceased, in order to try and recover money that is legally unrecoverable.
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 205-623-5370, it can be very annoying. One consumer wrote, “Constantly calling!”
It’s Time to Get Justice!
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’ve been called by 205-623-5370, your next call should be to Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us